904THIN.com talks about how their weight loss program is right for you

>> 904 THINCOM IS SWEEPING ACROSS NORTH FLORIDA

IT'S A POPULAR PROGRAM BASED ON NUTRIMOST AND THOSE WHO TAKE PART SWEAR BY IT JOINING ME IS THE DOCTOR AND HE'S BROUGHT ALONG A PATIENT AS PROOF THAT THE PROGRAM WORKS WELCOME TO THE SHOW >> THANKS FOR HAVING ME >> TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT IT AND WHO YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU

>> WE HAVE A TECHNOLOGY THAT WE NO LONGER HAVE TO GUESS T WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME THE AMAZING PART IS DAVID, HE'LL TELL YOU HIS STORY IN A MOMENT, IS HE WAS — H WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT HE WAS TRYING TO GET HEALTHY AND THAT'S REALLY WHAT THE PROGRAM IS ABOUT AND I'LL LET YOU FINISH THE STORY AN TALK ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE, YOU KNOW, WITH THE PROGRAM

>> DID YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE OVERWEIGHT AT ALL? >> I ACTUALLY WAS REALLY BORDERLINE ARMY HAD A CERTAIN STANDARD THAT YOU HAVE TO BE BEL FOR MY AGE AND FOR MY AGE ABILITY, IT WAS LIKE 24% BODY FAT I WAS AT 22 THAT'S CLOSE >> YOU WERE PUSHING IT

>> I WAS PUSHING IT BU LOSING WEIGHT WASN'T A HUGE GOAL FOR ME I MEAN, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE A FEW POUNDS? BUT REALLY, JUST WANTING TO FEEL GOOD EVERY DAY WORKING FULL TIME, TAKI CARE OF THREE KIDS W VERY CHALLENGING MY WIFE IS IN THE ARMY, TOO

>> YOUR WIFE IS IN T ARMY, TOO >> SHE IS THERE SHE IS AND SHE'S BEEN GONE SINCE LAST AUGUST SO I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THOSE THREE AND WORKING FULL TIME >> AND DAVID W FRUSTRATED

HE'S TAKEN MEDICATIONS FOR SLEE MEDICATIONS FOR ANXIETY HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOU FIRST CAME IN BEFORE YOU STARTED THE PROGRAM? >> I WAS FEELING REALLY ROUGH EVERY DAY WAS A STRUGGLE GETTING OUT OF BED WAS HARD JUST TO GET OUT OF BED AND THEN A FORCING MYSELF TO GET THROUGH THE DAY, I WASN'T ABLE T PLAY WITH MY KIDS, GIVE THEM THE QUALITY TIME THEY REALLY NEEDED I WAS JUST — >> EXHAUSTED

>> EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME >> SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE BEING SUPERDAD >> TRYING MY BEST, YEAH >> BECAUSE OF OUR TECHNOLOGY, WE'RE ABLE TO SCAN DAVID WE GAVE DAVID EXACTLY WHAT HIS BODY NEEDED TO GET HIS BODY FUNCTIONING OPTIMALLY

I WOULD SAY WITHIN HOW MANY DAYS? WITHIN A WEEK OR SO YOU STARTED TO FEEL VERY DIFFERENT WOULDN'T YOU SAY? >> YEAH ABOUT A WEEK, ABOUT FIVE DAYS INTO IT, I HAD LIKE JUST AN AMAZING NIGHT OF SLEEP WHEN I WOKE UP, I FELT GOOD IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS DRAGGING OUT OF BED, YOU KNOW

LIKE I GOT UP KIND OF READY ENERGIZED ALREADY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEB KS, STARTED WAKING UP BEFORE MY ALARM WENT OFF AND READY T CONQUER THE DAY ENERGY LEVELS HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE >> LET ME ASK YOU ABOUT THE OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT YOU HAD BEEN TAKING PRIOR TO COMING INTO THE PROGRAM

YOU WERE TAKING AN ANTI-DEPRESS ANT ORANTI-ANXIETY? >> ANTI-ANXIETY MEDICINE, YEAH MY WIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CARETAKER AT HOME SHE JUST JOINED THE ARMY LAST AUGUST FOR ME, MY MAIN RESPONSIBILITY WAS THE ARMY AND SERVING M COUNTRY MY WIFE TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING ELSE

SHE TOOK CARE OF THE BILLD COOKED DINNERS, WENT GROCERY SHOPPING, DID THE LAUNDRY, CLEAN THE HOUSE, SHE DID ALL OF THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE LE AND ALL OF THIS LEFT TO ME IT WAS LIKE, OVERWHELMING I WAS REALLY STRESSED OUT AND DURING THE DAY, I WAS HAVING LIKE ALMOST LIKE PANIC ATTACKS THINKING ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAD TO DO AT HOME AND WORK SO I DID START TAKING IT >> WHAT KIND OF MEDICATION DID THEY GIVE YOU? >> IT WAS LIKE SIMILAR TO XANAX

IT WAS A MILD DOS >> ARE YOU STILL TAKING THOSE NOW? >> NO I ACTUALLY QUIT WHEN I WENT ON YOUR PROGRAM BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO THIS >> YOU WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE DOING EVERYTHING SOMETIMES I KNOW WE'VE HAD PEOPLE ON STOPPING MEDICATION THAT YOUR BODY IS USED TO, REALLY NEEDS TO BE TAPERED OFF AND TAPERED DOW >> WE DON'T TELL ANYBODY TO COME OFF THE MEDICATIONS >> I DIDN'T RECOMMEND IT

>> THERE ARE MEDICAL DOCTORS AND THEY FIGURE IT ALL OUT ON THEIR OWN ONE OF THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT DAVID WAS, HE HAD A PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST THAT HE HAS TO GO THROUGH DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THAT? >> SURE WHEN I G ONTO THE PROGRAM, I HAD THIS BIG PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST COMING UP, ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN MY CAREER A PROMOTION HUNG IN THE BALANCE FOR ME

40 DAYS INTO THE PROGRAM, AFTER I COME OFF THE PROGRAM, I HAD 30 DAYS TO TRAIN FOR THIS PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST AND IMPROVED MY SCORE ALMOST 100 POINTS WHICH MAY NOT MEAN MUCH TO MOST PEOPLE OUT THERE, BUT IN THE ARMY, THAT IS UNPRECEDENTED IT'S PHENOMENAL ONE OF MY BOSSES OF MY CHAIN OF COMMAND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GIVING ME A DRUG TEST BECAUSE I HAD MADE SUCH A VAST IMPROVEMENT I WENT FROM RUNNING TWO MILE IN 16 MINUTES DOWN TO11:54 LIKE BEFORE AND AFTER THE PROGRAM IT WAS HUGE IMPROVEMENT >> AND THAT'S FASTER THAN YOU WERE IN YOUR 20s

>> WHEN I FIRST JOINED T ARMY AFTER BASIC TRAINING, SOME OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE TRAINING YOU EVER GET IN T ARMY RIGHT OFF THE BAT, I WAS RUNNING AT 12:55 AT 20 YEARS OLD NOW I'M 31, RUNNING 11:54 WHICH IS THE BEST TWO MILE TIME IN MY ENTI BATTALION WHICH REACHES FROM SAVANNAH GEORGIA DAYTONA I HAVE SO MUCH MORE ENERGY I CAN GO FURTHER, I CAN GO FASTER AND I RECOVER SO MUCH FASTER >> YOU'RE GOING TO BE STRONGER, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE MORE ENDURANCE

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE MORE ENERGY YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP BETTER YOUR MOOD IS DIFFERENT YOUR CRAVINGS ARE DIFFERENT YOU KNOW, YOU DON'T LOOK AT FOOD THE SAME WAY

>> ABSOLUTELY NOT >> WE KNOW THAT SO IT TRANSFORMS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THAT'S WHY WE LET PEOPLE KNOW, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GAIN THE WEIGHT BACK BECAUSE WE GET T THE CORE OF THE HUMAN BEING AND WE TRANSFORM THE HUMAN BEING FROM THE CORE YOU CAN SEE THE RESULT

HE LOOKS FANTASTIC, FEELS FANTASTIC >> LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SPECIAL OFFER YOU WANT TO PASS ALONG TODAY >> WHAT I RECOMMEND FOR ANYBODY WHO WANTS A MASSIVE TRANSFORMATION, GO TO 904 THINCOM WE HAVE TONS OF TESTIMONIALS ON THERE

YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT DAVID' TRANSFORMATION AS WELL AND WE'RE OFFERING A SPECIAL NORMALLY IT'S $99 IT'S ONLY $27 YOU CAN COME ON IN, DO YOUR BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS, SIT DOWN WITH ONE OF THE HEALTH COACHES >> JUST MENTION LOOK LOCAL AND THEY SAW YOU RIGHT HERE

>> YES IN FACT, WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO, BECAUSE OF DAVID AND BECAUSE HE'S A MILITARY FAMILY, WE'RE GOING TO DONATE 100% OF THE $27 FOR ANYBODY THA MENTIONS "LOOK LOCAL" WE'RE GOING TO TAKE 100% AND DONATE TO BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND THIS IS A FANTASTIC ORGANIZATION >> I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT >> DAVID RECOMMENDED IT AND THEY BRING CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO SOLDIERS WHILE ON THE GROUND

IT REALLY CHANGES THEIR WHOLE LIFE SO WE'RE GOING TO DO THAT >> I THINK THAT'S GREAT ALL RIGHT THANK YOU BOTH FOR COMING IN TODAY >> THANKS FOR HAVING US

>> UP NEXT, ORANGE PARK MEDICAL CENTER WILL HAVE A DOCTOR AND A HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR IN TO SPEAK ABOUT T FACILITY PLUS THE PREMIER BRIDAL EXPO I TAKING PLACE THIS WEEKEND AT THE PRIME OSBOURNE CONVENTION CENTER IT'S A GREAT WAY TO SEE THE LATEST FASHIONS AND HAVE FUN AT THE SAME TIME FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN LOG ON TO THE WEB ADDRESS ON YOUR SCREEN

Free Email Updates
Get the latest content first.
We respect your privacy.

Advertise Here

Have A Look

Advertise Here

Advertise Here

Copyright © 2017 SpiderBuzz | All Rights Reserved.