Start your day with easy to cook healthy Oats Waffles, Pancake, Oats Muesli along with Immunity Booster Juice of Amla, Orange and Mint Juice by Amrita Kaur only on Big Bazaar Food.
#oatsrecipe #breakfastrecipe #healthyrecipe
For Oats Waffles:
• ½ cup Kosh Oats
• ½ Desi Atta Wheat Atta
• ½ cup Melted Butter
• ½ cup Milk
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• ½ tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Golden Harvest Sugar
• Golden Harvest Salt To Taste
For Oats Muesli:
• 1 cup Kosh Oats
• ¼ cup Karmiq Almonds
• ¼ cup Karmiq Cashew Nuts
• ¼ cup Karmiq Walnuts
• 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
• 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
• 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
• ¼ cup Karmiq Raisins
• ¼ cup Karmiq Cranberries
• A Pinch of Golden Harvest Rock Salt
• A Pinch of Sangi’s Kitchen Cinnamon Powder
• 1 Amla
• 1 Orange
• Few Mint Leaves
For Oats Waffle
1. In a mixing bowl, add oats, wheat atta, melted butter, milk, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Mix all nicely.
2. Take a waffle machine and let it turn little hot.
3. Grease the machine with some butter.
4. Pour a ladle of the batter in the machine.
5. Close and keep it for 10-12 mins.
6. Garnish with some sliced apple pieces along with drizzled honey.
For Oats Pancake
1. Take a frying pan and grease it with some butter.
2. Pour a ladle of the batter and spread it evenly on the pan.
3. Fry it from both the sides.
For Oats Muesli
1. Take oats, almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, raisins, cranberries, rock salt and cinnamon powder in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix them and place it on a roasting tray.
3. Add it to a preheated oven for 10-15 mins.
4. Pour in the muesli to a bowl filled with yogurt and fruits.
For Immunity Booster Juice
1. In a juicer, add orange and press to remove the juice.
2. Then add amla along with few mint leaves and again press it.
3. Take the juice out in a glass and garnish with mint leaves.
Follow us on :-
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bigbazaarfood/