Watch my other videos for help with recovery, your relationship with food, your BODY, and YOURSELF, and more!
Please LIKE the vid, it helps so much!
If you enjoyed and found this helpful, SUBSCRIBE!
Follow me on:
➤ INSTAGRAM: _kellyu https://www.instagram.com/_kellyu/
➤BPI Sports (Protein, BCAAs, etc.): 20% off code: KELLYUFIT
Videos That Have Helped Me:
1. “Light of the Moon Café…where women can transform their relationships with food.”
3. https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown… Brene Brown talks about Vulnerability
5. Brene Brown talks about Shame
Books That Have Helped Me:
1. “Eating in the Light of the Moon: How Women Can Transform Their Relationship with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling” by by Anita A. Johnston PhD.
2. Any all of of Brene Brown’s books
3. “The Dark Side of the Light Chasers” – Deborah Ford
1. One Day They’ll Know (ODESZA Remix)
2. Instrumental produced by Chuki (http://www.youtube.com/user/CHUKImusic)
3. Itro & Kontinuum – Alive [NCS Release]
Disclaimer: The words expressed in my videos are based on my own thoughts, knowledge, and experiences. Please keep in mind that I am not professional and am not liable for your personal experiences or journey. Please consult the appropriate professional before making any changes to your diet, health, or other applicable areas. You should always do what is right for your own personal life.