This video is in collaboration with 8fit! Click the link for a free trial of their premium version: https://go.8fit.com/VaLip
So excited to share this video on how to start a healthy lifestyle! As we begin the new year, many of you likely have some health, fitness and wellness goals you want to achieve. I know that starting a new journey can be exciting, but also a bit intimidating, so I wanted to share some tips for beginners if you need guidance on where to begin.
I would love to hear what other tips you have on how to build a healthy lifestyle in the comments below!
1:17 – Find Workouts That Fit Your Lifestyle
4:16 – Try A Variety Of Things
6:02 – Set Up Your Surroundings For Success
7:22 – Digital Detox
8:34 – Grocery Shopping & Cooking At Home
13:03 – Prioritize Breakfast
14:05 – Focus On ‘Crowding’ Out Instead Of ‘Cutting’ Out
16:04 – Create Wellness Rituals
– 1/4 cups rolled oats (uncooked)
– 1 banana (alternative = grapes)
– 2 tbsp sesame seeds (alternative = sunflower seeds)
– 10 almonds (alternative = hazelnuts)
– 1/2 cup non-dairy milk alternative (almond, soy, cashew)
– 1/2 tsp raw cocoa powder
– Optional: cinnamon to taste
– Directions: Heat up the milk (either on a stove or in the microwave) and pour it over the rolled oats. Add the cocoa powder, almonds, sesame seeds and, if you like, a small pinch of salt. Stir well to combine. Let it soak or eat immediately with the chopped banana and sprinkled cinnamon on top.
MORE HEALTH TIPS VIDEOS