Many of us worry about gaining weight. But I have been sick for a week now and have not worked out once, and still fed my body what it needed daily with NO GUILT! You can, too.
Watch my other videos for help with recovery, your relationship with food, your BODY, and YOURSELF, and more!
Please LIKE the vid, it helps so much!
If you enjoyed and found this helpful, SUBSCRIBE!
Follow me on:
➤ INSTAGRAM: kellyufit https://www.instagram.com/kellyufit/?…
➤BPI Sports (Protein, BCAAs, etc.): 20% off code: KELLYUFIT
Videos That Have Helped Me:
1. “Light of the Moon Café…where women can transform their relationships with food.”
3. https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown… Brene Brown talks about Vulnerability
5. Brene Brown talks about Shame
Books That Have Helped Me:
1. “Eating in the Light of the Moon: How Women Can Transform Their Relationship with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling” by by Anita A. Johnston PhD.
2. Any all of of Brene Brown’s books
3. “The Dark Side of the Light Chasers” – Deborah Ford
1. One Day They’ll Know (ODESZA Remix)
2. Instrumental produced by Chuki (http://www.youtube.com/user/CHUKImusic)
3. Iggy Azalea – Change Your Life