♥ Please Subscribe my channel for more delicious recipes!
♥ Visit my website for written recipes and everyday meal! – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥ Add me on Facebook for everyday update!- http://www.facebook.com/seonkyounglongest
♥ Follow me on Instagram!- @Seonkyoung
♥ Follow me on Twitter! – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥ Any Questions! 😀 – email@example.com
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
Whether you are trying to find a great burdock recipe or this is the first time you trying it, this is the recipe are looking for! It is really great with rice, as a side dish, and really good in kimbap and bibimbap. It is very nutritious and has delicious earthy taste. You’ve got to try it!!! =D
Stir Fried Burdock
A large bowl of water
1 Tablespoon white vinegar
2 burdock roots
4 to 5 Tablespoons soy sauce
3 Tablespoons mirin
1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon sesame oil and more for plating
pinch of black sesame seeds
1. Combine water and vinegar set aside.
2. Wash burdock well, and scrape off outer skin with a knife.
3. Slice very thinly and diagonally, and then cut into very thin long strips. Add burdock into vinegar water immediately. Set aside for 10 minutes. (Vinegar water helps prevent browning and preserve color.)
4. Combine soy sauce and next 6 ingredients and mix together.
5. Drain burdock right before start cooking. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; add burdock sauté for 4 minutes, stirring frequently; add soy sauce mixture, reduce heat to medium low, stirring frequently. Cook 5 minutes or sauce thickened.