Eggs have been getting a bad rap in the health and fitness community because they are associated with cholesterol and weight gain. Others say they may trigger a heart attack. But you might be missing more benefits than you realized. Bright Side will crack the myths behind eggs, especially the egg yolks and let you know what will happen if you eat 3 eggs a day.
What an egg contains 1:02
Eggs keep you full and help with weight loss 3:44
Eggs improve eye health 4:16
Eggs keep your bones healthy 4:54
Eggs prevent iron deficiency 5:17
Eggs help with brain development in infants and fetuses 5:42
How to choose the right egg 6:35
What will happen if you eat 3 eggs a day 8:11
#eggs #eggdiet #weightloss
– Eggs have been getting a bad rap in the health and fitness community because they are associated with cholesterol and weight gain. Others say they may trigger a heart attack, and people who want to lose weight usually remove eggs from their diet. But what if you tried to eat 3 eggs a day? You might be missing more benefits than you realized.
– Egg contain calories, protein, healthy fats, folate, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, selenium, and vitamins A, B5, B12, B2, D, E, K, and B6. They also contain omega-3 fatty acids and dietary cholesterol.
– A large egg contains about 6 g of high-quality protein, which may help you eat less for several hours after a meal. As a result, this helps you lose weight.
– Egg yolks contain lutein, which helps reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. It contains zeaxanthin, which protects you from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
– Egg yolks improve bone metabolism and prevent the risk of osteoporosis. They are also a source of iron.
– The yolks can also help to prevent birth defects during pregnancy. Vitamin B is important for the development of the spinal cord and fetal nervous system. It also helps prevent breast cancer, according to a study.
– There are 4 types of eggs, and they are organized based on where the hen is raised and fed. Brown and white eggs have the same nutritional value according to the USDA (who debunked all previous myths on this matter).
– A study from the Department of Nutritional Sciences at the University of Connecticut revealed that a person who consumes 3 eggs a day may experience more of an increase in good cholesterol and decrease in bad cholesterol than someone who eats the same amount of egg substitute.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: